One of the greatest needs of women would be to have a perfect body shape and be fit. For this, they would engage in a wide variety of activities that include aerobics, physical training and so on. But they seldom think of martial arts as a means to achieve fitness, despite it being the most effective.
Women are reluctant to engage in martial arts as they think of it as a physical activity for men. Martial arts require performing techniques that only active “men” can do. Well, this misconception is gradually fading and we can now see more women engaged in martial arts, along with their family. Now, let us discuss what all benefits martial arts training has in store for women:
- Cardiovascular Health – For ages, we know that an active lifestyle provides the best benefits for the body. But women often find it hard to engage in such a lifestyle and they seldom find the motivation to engage in such a lifestyle. Practising martial arts with family and friends can be a good way for women to partake in an active lifestyle and reap the benefits. Attending classes and being on time will help women to have more responsibility. It can help in keeping the heart healthy and improve motor skills so that injuries are prevented.
- Mental Toughness – If martial arts could be learned in a day, then everyone would be martial artists. Martial Arts is something that would take many hours of practice to master it. Perseverance is the key to achieving the pinnacle. If you fail a few times trying something and leave it there, then you are never going to learn or master it. A martial artist should have the patience to keep on trying until achieving or mastering something. The persistence that you show during martial arts training will also help you in your daily life when you have to deal with various obstacles. Through martial arts, you never cease to improve but would become a better version of yourselves.
- Good Posture – Have you ever been concerned about your posture? If so, then engage in martial arts training. A good posture can contribute to a better digestive system. Women with good posture can be able to show confidence and help themselves look more graceful and elegant.
- Self-Defence – This is one of the popular benefits of martial arts and for women it holds much importance. Training martial arts would help women in acquiring the necessary skills to protect themselves. This can help them become fearless and gain self-confidence.
- Stress Relief – Stress in our life can be the cause of many problems. Women engaging in martial arts can improve mindfulness and focus. Partaking in physical activity can help in relieving stress and brighten the mood.
For the best martial arts training and the best benefits, women need to train with martial arts Marrickville training academy. Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy has comprehensive and dynamic martial arts training the comprises the best of martial arts styles like Taekwondo, Korean Karate, Fun boxing, Kickboxing and so on. Enrol with martial arts in Marrickville training academy and enjoy the best martial arts training benefits for women.
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, Respect, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, Health, focus, Fitness, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Karate, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]