It won’t be false to say that men dominated karate. People thought that karate is hard stuff and women are not made for this. But, despite this, now we can find an increasing number of women engaged in karate training and winning accolades.
Karate is a martial arts style that can be trained by anyone, no matter the age or the gender. This martial arts style is developed to promote the well being of a person and make them better in all areas of their life. Karate, as a martial arts style, can help in providing awesome benefits to women, both physical and mental. So, now, let us take a look at how karate training can benefit a woman:
- Fitness – Through Karate training one can easily be fit and healthy as karate uses every major muscle and bone in the body. Karate is a martial arts style that requires a student to engage in a wide range of movements that provides their body with a complete workout. So, why focus on a single part of your body when you can provide your entire body with a chance to work out?
- Self-defence – One of the major reasons why women are targeted and attacked more would be because of the notion that they are weak. Most think that women wouldn’t be able to defend herself in a time of crisis. But, if women train in karate, it is a different story altogether. Karate uses striking and blocking techniques and training in these repeatedly would help you to ward off attacks, defend yourself and be calm while under an attack.
- Confidence – Lack of confidence is one of the major things that prevent us from stepping out from our comfort zone. It takes much courage and strength to enrol in a karate academy and performing your first strike. Doing this will give you the confidence to train in karate even more and gain more and more confidence. The better your confidence, the more you would be able to engage in karate training.
- Discipline – Karate is a martial arts style that means the ‘way of the samurai’. As we all know, the samurai’s are a group of people who live by a strict moral code. Most of these have been passed through generations and karate training includes a set of rules and codes that each student must follow. This helps the practitioners in developing greater self-discipline and being better in everything.
- Reflexes – One of the major requirements of staying out of trouble and safe would be your reflex and reaction speed. Through martial arts training, you can have better hand-eye coordination and stay keen and sharp. This helps you have a keen vision and your senses would be alert to even the slightest of movements and troubles, enabling you to stay away from danger.
These are some of the benefits that women receive through karate training. This martial arts style undoubtedly helps you in staying away from danger and have better discipline and confidence. For the best karate training, enrol with Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy. We provide the best training in karate and other martial arts forms that help you and your family reach your pinnacle.
Pinnacle Martial Arts Karate in Marrickville Inner West Sydney and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney is ideal for Fitness, Discipline, Focus, Self Defence, Character & Physical Development
At Pinnacle Martial Arts Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, focus, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts in Sydney a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]