Korean Karate, now popularly known as The Korean Martial Art of Taekwondo, is one of the most widely practised Martial Arts forms. This is one of the most dynamic forms of traditional martial arts. Korean Karate, also known earlier as “Subak”, has its origin from the Chinese Martial Art – Kung Fu.
The popularity of Korean Karate, aka Taekwondo, is so wide that this is one of the forms of martial arts to be included as an Olympic competition. It made its first appearance to the largest athletic event in the 1988 Seoul Olympics. The Korean Karate form of martial arts also imparts a whole load of benefits to the practitioners. Let us have a look at them:
- Fitness – Korean Karate is a rigorous, yet balanced, full-body workout. This martial arts form stresses the use of the body’s resources through mechanically sound movements. When understood and properly executed, this can be a powerful, energizing and beautiful art and organized self-defence system. Moreover, as all the body parts are involved, it makes you fitter and healthier. It helps to make you more flexible and lose unwanted weight.
- Discipline – This is one of the greatest benefits that Korean Karate provides the kids with. Korean Karate helps in encouraging qualities like integrity, perseverance, patience, courtesy and self-control, which makes the kids better human beings. Additionally, this form of martial arts also helps the kids learn a great deal about respecting others.
- Focus – Lack of concentration is what most parents complain about their kids. Enrol them to a Korean Karate programme, and witness your kids being able to focus. Korean Karate programmes would often need students to perform a task and move on the next quickly. This helps them to pay proper attention and learn to focus on what is being performed. This clear-headed attentiveness can benefit the kids in multiple ways.
- Self Defense – All forms of training provided at Martial Arts in Marrickville are centred on self-defence techniques. Most of them are aimed at making kids bully-proof. Knowing that kids would be able to defend themselves, will help them grow their confidence, which would usually make the bullies back off. This can also provide the kids and parents with complete peace of mind.
- Manage Stress – Stress is one of the biggest enemies of the young and the grown-ups alike. Through the breathing practices and meditation techniques that one learns from this martial arts technique, he/she can relax and manage stress easily. This can reduce many of the other problems they face.
Learning Korean Karate martial arts technique is now easy, thanks to the martial arts centre near you. Through Martial Arts Marrickville centre and its nearby suburbs, people can easily access the facilities to learn Korean Karate. So, why wait? Enrol today with the best Martial Arts Academy for Taekwondo near you and enjoy the benefits of this technique.
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, focus, Fitness, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: inf[email protected]