Kung Fu would be the martial arts style that kids like to learn. Watching their favourite heroes perform a high jump kick or a super punch would enthuse them and they would be all about learning the popular sport. But is kids kung fu only about style and grace?
Kung Fu is a martial arts style that kids can train in. Pinnacle Kung Fu Influenced Martial Art that is a top mix of Taekwondo, Korean Karate, Japanese Karate, Boxing Methods, Kickboxing Methods, Kung Ku and effective Self Defence techniques and methods selected from various popular Martial Arts. The Pinnacle Kids Kung Fu influenced Martial Arts helps kids to be better citizens when they grow up in life. It provides them with a host of health benefits that improve their life manifold. So, today let us have a look into why Kung Fu is the best ever martial arts training technique for kids and why they should train in it:
- Improved behaviour – Being a parent, many a time, we would have wished our kids to have a better behaviour. Many times we would have wished for them to obey us, listen to what others say, not go the opposite way when we call them here and so on. Well, if you are continuing to do so, then enrol your kids to a kung fu influenced martial arts academy. With the best training, including both physical and mental, you can see your kids’ behaviour transformed and that they have more respect, politeness and good manners.
- Build Confidence – Most often kids are shy and they don’t often venture out from their comfort zone. No matter what we say or do, they would just stay there, rooted in the position, doing only what can be done easily. But not if they are practising Kung Fu techniques. Kids Kung Fu helps them to work for attainable goals and targets. These can help in boosting their confidence and in thinking that they can easily achieve anything. Higher their confidence, the more help they would do to others.
- Greater Discipline – A disciplined kid is a joy to behold and it is what the kids who enrol for Kung Fu training at Sydney become. A disciplined kid would come to the class on time and behave well. They would also present themselves in the best way possible by wearing a neat and clean uniform.
- Builds Friendships – Kung Fu training at the best martial arts academy in Sydney is a group activity and not an individual activity. By working in groups and training in a fun and friendly environment, kids become better social beings and build more friendly and strong relationships.
- Bully-Busting – Bullying is one of the major problems kids face in school and outside of school. The strong prey on the weak and the weak is often helpless. But, training in kung fu influenced martial arts techniques can help kids to ward off bullies easily. Martial arts styles like kung fu, karate, and self-defence help kids in effective bully-busting.
These are some of the benefits that kids kung fu influenced martial arts would provide the practitioners with. For the best training, enrol with the best martial arts training academy in Inner West Sydney and its suburbs.
Pinnacle Martial Arts in Sydney is ideal for Fitness, Discipline, Focus, Self Defence, Character & Physical Development
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts In Marrickville Inner West & Chester Hill South West Sydney which is a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
Visit Pinnacle Martial Arts in Marrickville Inner West & Chester Hill South West Sydney at the locations near you:
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]