Pinnacle Team of Grand Masters & Black Belt Martial Arts Master Instructors
Grand Master Hassan Iskandar
Grand Master Hassan Iskandar has nearly half a century of experience in various popular Martial Arts and holds a 9th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo. Grand Master Hassan is the current holds the esteemed position of President of Taekwondo Australia and is an inductee to the Taekwondo Hall of Fame.
Grand Master Hassan Iskandar has produced many national, international and continental medalists and Australian representatives on junior and senior teams
Below are some of Grand Master Hassan achievements:
- 2013 Appointed as Oceania director for Taekwondo Hall Of Fame
- 2011 Inducted into the Taekwondo Hall Of Fame
- 2011 Elected as president of Taekwondo Australia
- 2010 Taekwondo Hall Of Fame technical advisor
- 2007 Competition Director for the Australian Youth Olympic Festival
- 2007 Senior Vice-President of Taekwondo Australia.
- 1998-2007 Executive council member for Taekwondo Australia New South Wales division
- 2006 Taekwondo Delegate to the NSW Olympic Committee
- 2006 – Australian National Team Manager at the 2006 Bangkok WTF World Cup Taekwondo Team Championships Thailand.
- 2005 – Australian National Team Manager at the 17th World Taekwondo Championships in Madrid Spain.
- 2002 -Australian National Team Manager at the 15th Asian Taekwondo championships at Amman Jordan.
- 1998 – Hanmadang Gold medallist in free style breaking
- 1998 – Hanmadang Silver medallist in power breaking
- 1998 – Manager / Coach for the Australian team at The 1998 Hanmadang in Seoul Korea.
- 1986 – Awarded the Tasmanian Star of Sport.
International Master Instructor Mirna Madrajet
With over 25 years experience, Miss Mirna is one of our finest Master Instructors. Miss Mirna holds a 6th Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo and has been training since she was 3 years of age.
As a mother, Miss Mirna specialises in teaching kids and young teenagers the Martial Arts of Taekwondo bringing out the students character, enthusiasm and shyness so that they are confident in day to day life.
Miss Mirna has also competed nationally and internationally and has achieved international success in 2004 winning the Gold Medal in the Lebanese Open.
Miss Mirna is a motivated, friendly, experienced and energetic Master Instructor who knows how to bring out the best in everyone, especially in the younger Martial Arts students.
Grand Master Tony Ibrahim
Grand Master Tony is one of our Senior Instructors with 40 years of Taekwondo training. Grand Master Tony is an 8th Degree Black Black.
Grand Master Tony specialises conditioning, weight loss and nutrition while training in Taekwondo.
Grand Master Tony won the state titles and National title numerous times and even going undefeated for many years.