There is a popular notion that self-defence is only for the weak? So, let us ask you once again whether self-defence is designed only for women and kids, and the weak? Well, the answer is a big no. Self-defence is designed for everyone and it provides the best benefits to everyone.
The knowledge of being able to defend oneself is a powerful confidence booster. People with that knowledge doesn’t need to look over their shoulders anymore or fear an attack, as they would have the knowledge and training to overcome any adverse situations without any scathe. So, what are the benefits that self-defence training provides people with? Let us have a look:
- Builds confidence – Confidence plays a big part in our daily activities, especially how we carry ourselves around. If we portray a self that shows a distinct lack of confidence, then we would be the ideal prey to others. By taking self-defence classes, we would learn how to defend ourselves and it will help in building your confidence. This confidence will ultimately mould you into a better person.
- Improves your balance – Balance comes with focus. Many self-defence classes focus on improving the balance of the practitioner by helping him focus better. The martial arts Marrickville training teach the person to perform a move and control the body at the same time. By harnessing body control and balance it would be such easy for you to protect yourself when the need arises.
- Improves physical conditioning – While engaging in self-defence training your body will be toned and flexible, which helps you deal with a wide variety of situations. The physical conditioning that the training provides will boost your reflexes and awareness of attack. It will help you be physically and mentally focused.
- Boosts self-esteem – Practicing martial arts and other forms of self-defence helps you to develop respect for yourself. Martial arts techniques are focused mainly on trust and respect. It will teach you to respect others, and most importantly, yourself. This helps in all aspects of your life and you can undertake tasks that you once thought is undoable.
- Goal setting – Self defence and martial arts in Marrickville classes are all about setting goals and achieving them. It also helps you to identify the ways to break up a task and easily complete it, instead of tackling it as a whole.
- It has a positive influence – All forms of martial arts and self-defence training helps you have a positive outlook in life. Self-defence classes can help in boosting your spirits and make you more confident.
These are the benefits that you would gain from self-defence training. For the best training enrol with the best martial arts academy providing self-defence training in Sydney, with well-established training centres in Chester Hill and Marrickville. With the best training and techniques, you can be the better version of yourself and achieve your pinnacle.
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, Respect, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, Health, focus, Fitness, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Women Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Karate, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]