Age Specific Martial Arts Classes at Pinnacle Martial Arts in Marrickville & Chester Hill Sydney – The Benefits
Group classes are the most common methods used by martial arts schools to provide martial arts training. Among these, many schools opt to provide training in which everyone are put in the same group, irrespective of age and level. And is this a good practice to follow?
Well, the bitter truth is that it isn’t. If kids are put among adults, how could they possible learn the techniques well? They would be behind in training and it would take a lot of effort for them to reach a certain level. This is where age-specific training classes come into play. These classes provide the specialised training a certain age group can handle and be the best.
This is why Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy is one of the best martial arts training academies in Sydney and its suburbs. We follow a dynamic and comprehensive martial arts training curriculum that focuses on the needs of each specific individual and help them achieve their pinnacle. Some of the programmes that we have are Mini Rangers, Martial Rangers, Teens Martial Arts and so on.
What are the benefits the age specific training provides the practitioners with? Let us have a look at them:
- Teamwork – In an age-specific training, kids in the same age group would be put together. This can help them understand each other well and form a close knit group or team. They would also be able to work on the challenges as a team and find ways to overcome it.
- Responsibility – Be it any of our programmes, we ensure that each kid is provided with the direction and training he needs to take up much responsibility in life. This would also help in his future life and he would become a better citizen. Be it at school, home or anywhere else, he would show the responsibility that you would expect.
- Health and Fitness – Each age group needs something specific and our training programmes aim at providing it. With obesity among children on the rise in these times, our classes aim at providing the best health and fitness training to kids, teens and all others who practice with us.
- Respect – Being in a group helps the students to be respectful to each other and respect others too. They would also learn the importance of respecting others in their school, home and anywhere else they be.
- Bully-proof – In schools, bullying is one of the things that kids are afraid of. Stronger kids would prey on the weaker kids, confront them physically and instil fear in their minds. With age-specific martial arts training, we would provide kids with the ways to successfully defend against the bullies, in a non-physical way. We also have a bully proof programme that helps the kids in this respect.
These are some of the benefits that age-specific martial arts training in Sydney would provide the students with. For the best training, enrol with Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy now.
At Pinnacle Martial Arts in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
More Benefits of training with Pinnacle Kids & Teens Martial Arts in Sydney
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, focus, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts Marrickville is a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
Contact us on 0410 686 585
Book A Free Class: https://pinnaclemartialarts.com.au/book-free-martial-arts-classes/
Email: [email protected]
HQ: Pinnacle Karate Martial Arts Marrickville is located at 23 Yabsley Ave Marrickville Inner West Sydney