Boxing is one of the most popular and celebrated martial arts forms of all times. This is also one of the oldest martial arts forms and with the passage of each century, the style of boxing became more refined and perfected. Boxing is also considered as the most effective methods of self defence.
Boxing is a combat sport and it has provided the world with some of the best athletes the world has ever seen, such as Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson and many more. The skill and the technical knowledge that they have showcased have never ceased to amaze anyone and it has added to the popularity of the sport.
Now, let us look at the best reasons to learn boxing:
- Functionality – Boxing, at its very pure form, is a highly functional martial arts form. By engaging in boxing, you can easily learn what works and what doesn’t. It teaches how to stand strong for long without getting tired, how to use defence as offense and many more. It is all about the last man standing. The best you practice, by imbibing the best techniques, the more benefits you can earn through practicing boxing. For the academy that teaches you the best techniques, search for the one providing martial arts training in Guildford.
- Athleticism – Athleticism is a factor that most martial arts forms give more importance to. Every fighting technique lays more emphasis on technique over physicality. By being athletic, you can train at a higher intensity, train for longer periods and you can also achieve higher level efficiency. Athleticism also influences your skills. The more athletic you become, the more your skill and ability will rise. This upward spiraling cycle of athleticism and skills will go on and make you stronger and better. Being athletically superior can give you an advantage over others.
- Effective in Real-life Self Defense situations – When it comes to self defence in real-life situations, boxing is the best. There has been many situations where a single punch is all that is needed to drive those adversaries away. Along with using hands effectively for offense, a boxer is also trained to block any attacks and move constantly, making them harder to attack.
- It is the Ultimate Workout – While engaging in a typical boxing training session, you can burn around 500-1000 calories. The training technique of boxing utilizes combination of aerobic and anaerobic methods that would stimulate all your muscle groups and increase your cardiovascular performance and body conditioning. This is best achieved at the martial arts academy providing martial arts & Karate training in Guildford & South West.
- It helps Decrease Stress – The physical workout while engaged in boxing training can help release the stress that you have accumulated in your body. hitting bags and mitts too, during boxing training will help the practitioner to relax under pressure and works as a great stress reliever.
Boxing provides the best benefits, as you can see above. By practicing with the best martial arts training centre in Chester Hill, you can reap the many benefits of boxing.
Pinnacle Martial Arts in Sydney is ideal for Fitness, Discipline, Self Defence, Character & Physical Development
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts In Marrickville Inner West & Chester Hill South West Sydney which is a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585