As parents, sometimes, would send our kids to martial arts training while we stay home doing our works. Or, sometimes, we would go train in martial arts while we make our kids stay at home. Seldom do we go as a family and train in martial arts.
Is martial arts an activity that must be learned by one category only? Do kids only need to learn it, or do only grownups need to learn it? Martial arts is an activity that can be learned by anyone, even by 3-year-old kids to seniors. Therefore, it is an activity that can be trained by the whole family. We at Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy encourage all to come train in martial arts with their families. There are plenty of reasons that support this fact and let us take a look:
- It is for Everyone – As mentioned earlier, anyone from the age of 3 can start training in martial arts. Martial arts like Taekwondo, Karate, Kung Fu can be trained by anyone and training the best way can help them achieve their pinnacle.
- Great Exercise – You may spend hours running on the treadmill or working out in your small home gym. To be in the best shape and achieve fitness, you should stay active and exercise, irrespective of your age. Martial Arts training will provide this easily.
- Teaches Self Defence – You may not always be there for your kids when they are in trouble, say being bullied. Take your kids to your martial arts academy and let them study the principles of self-defence and how to overcome bullying without causing physical harm.
- Goal Setting – When you take your kids to martial arts training along with you, they would get a chance to see how you train and how you take each step at a time. You would teach your kids the importance of goal setting and how to achieve goals together as a family.
- Develops Respect – Martial Arts training teaches all the importance of respect and kids would start respecting their elders and fellow students much better. This respect would indeed develop between siblings and lead to very less or no fights at all.
- Develops Strength – With martial arts practice, you would be able to make all those muscles that haven’t been worked out to work out. This helps in increasing your strength and those of your kids.
- Strengthens Family Bond – When you participate as a family in martial arts training, you could learn and practice something together as a family. You can also make right your kids’ techniques if they are doing something wrong.
These are some of the best reasons why you should start practising martial arts as a family. For the best training in martial arts, enrol with Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy. We have well-equipped training centres in Marrickville and Chester Hill, from where we provide training to various schools and organizations. We also provide a comprehensive and dynamic martial arts training that helps each one to achieve their pinnacle.
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, focus, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]