Being a Martial Arts, karate & Taekwondo practitioner, the aim of all would be to advance in the levels and achieve complete mastery over the techniques. He or she would climb up the ladder of levels, earn the different belts and reach the pinnacle.
The only question that remains is that how many of the karate practitioners that train hard and reach the summit know the different meanings of the different karate belts? Knowing those meaning would help you to truly appreciate karate and provide enough respect to your karate training. The belt colours tell a story, the story of life, growth and advancement. The whole circle of life of a plant is depicted in each colour. Now, let us look at the different meanings of the Mini Rangers and Martial Rangers belts:
- White Belt – This is the belt that everyone starts with and it represents purity and the birth of a plant. The person who starts practising karate is innocent and doesn’t know anything about the art form and its various techniques. This where a karate practitioner is born and the life’s journey starts.
- Yellow Belt – This represents the first rays of the sun that greets the plant when it comes out from the earth. This suggests that the mind of the karate practitioner is open to accepting the techniques of this method. It also represents his energy.
- Orange Belt – The sun’s rays spread the earth and provide the plant with warmth and light. Likewise, the practitioner’s knowledge is expanding and he has the mastery over the basic postures, punches, blocks and kicks.
- Green Belt – With the sun’s warmth and light, the plant grows greener and stronger. This represents another phase in the practitioner’s life, where he develops new skills and learns new techniques to advance in this awesome martial arts form.
- Blue Belt – Stronger and taller, the plant aims to reach the blue sky that it has set as its limit. Likewise, the practitioner or student is aiming at attaining more knowledge and becoming a master of the martial arts form.
- Purple Belt – As the sun starts to set, the colour of the sky turns purple. But still, the plant is willing to go on. This represents the student’s willingness to accept transition and move on to the next level.
- Brown Belt – The sky is dark and the plant is ready to be harvested. The student at this level also has accumulated the knowledge necessary to equip him for the next level, be it real life or competitions.
- Red Belt – This belt represents that the student is nearing mastery and they are both practical and creative in their techniques. This is also the stage where he starts gaining much confidence and ready to tackle any challenge.
- Black Belt – Here he reaches the summit and the glowing light creates a shadow behind him. At this level, he is a master and he has achieved the goal of his life.
These are the meanings of the karate belts that a great karate academy and a great karate instructor teaches the students. For the best training, enrol with the best martial arts academy in Sydney today.
Pinnacle Martial Arts in Marrickville Inner West Sydney and Chester Hill South West Sydney is ideal for Fitness, Discipline, Focus, Self Defence, Character & Physical Development
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
More Benefits of training with Pinnacle Kids & Teens Martial Arts in Sydney
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, focus, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
Sydney’s Pinnacle Taekwondo Martial Arts & Fitness is an approved NSW Government Active Kids Program Provider
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
Is Pinnacle Taekwondo Martial Arts Near Me?
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]