The benefits of martial arts is astounding. The benefits of martial arts is often associated with those for health, even though many believe in its ability to provide benefits to our mind. One among its many benefits are those that help the survivors of abuse.
- Learn truly about Power – For some people power is something that need to be used for good, while for some, it is to be used for bad. One of the most common examples of the second category is bullying. Bullies often prey on the weakness of their fellow students and assert their power. Those who have been abused in their life and train in martial arts learn the truth that power is not for abusing. Power can be used for doing good and not to hurt others.
- Ability to Express Emotion – Being abused, especially in the younger ages, would affect our ability to express emotion. Some would also accumulate all the stress and anger in their minds, which would cause them to lose their mental stability. The workouts of martial arts would provide them with a platform to express their emotions and give vent to the bad emotions and anger that has accumulated in their minds. In short, it would help them become better human beings.
- Learn to Relax – Being abused constantly and repeatedly can often cause people to cower and be in a state of fearfulness. Every time, they would be looking above their shoulders all. Through martial arts workouts, yoga, meditation and all other means, people can let go of unnecessary tension and be calm and relaxed. Through relaxation, comes a feeling of safety and security.
- Practice Self-Care – One of the benefits of martial arts training is the ability to respect the self. This feeling gives rise to self care, which is also the fruit of a feeling of safety and security.
- Learn Self Defence – One of the benefits of martial arts is self defence. Learning self defence can help the survivors of abuse to fend off attacks in the future and feel safe. Martial arts training helps survivors of abuse to be calm and relaxed.
These are some of the amazing benefits of martial arts training for survivors of abuse. For the best martial arts training, enrol with Australia’s best martial arts academy with world class instructors and training facilities. With this academy, you can get the training that you specifically need.
At Pinnacle Martial Arts in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, focus, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts Marrickville a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
Is Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Near Me?
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]