If there is a physical activity that is much popular with all categories of people, then it would be nothing else but Martial Arts. Why martial arts is much popular is because it provides practitioners with many benefits.
Among all the categories of people engaged in martial arts practice, the majority would be kids. Despite being of the majority, martial arts training academies seldom give importance to kids and instead give it to adults. But, the truth is that if kids are provided with the best training, they can easily master the technique and reap its many benefits.
Now, let us check what martial arts teaches and provides kids:
- Fitness – For living healthy, we should have a fit body and mind. Staying fit also provides a whole load of other benefits. Martial arts is a perfect way for anyone desiring to be fit and healthy. Engaging in martial arts training helps in burning fat and building muscle. Practising martial arts in Marrickville can help the kids look fit and better, have more energy and do better at studies.
- Coordination and Motor Skills – Constant training of the various martial arts techniques can help kids to enhance their motor skills and improve their coordination. Kids with good balance and coordination can excel well in sports and games. This will build their confidence and they would also be immune to those kids who make fun of others.
- Self Confidence – Martial arts Marrickville training teaches a kid whatever he needs to know so as to build superior self-confidence. Through martial arts practice, kids would learn to act with confidence, walk with a strong posture, make eye contact, make good decisions and much more.
- Social Skills – No one can stand alone and be successful. They would need a comrade or a companion who can guide them the right way or point out their mistakes. That is why in a martial arts academy there are no individuals. Martial Arts training academy is the place where team effort is a must and that is why everyone is made to train in a group. The constant interaction between the kids will help them to learn to support each other, share ideas and develop their circle of friends. In short, the social skills of kids will improve.
- Self Defence – Being parents, our main fear and concern would be about our kids going outside alone. The very thought of it would also make some kids cower with fear. Through martial arts practice, kids can learn the basics of self-defence which will keep them safe when they are alone. This would also drive away bullies who are waiting for the right time to pounce on our kids.
Martial arts provides the best benefits for our kids, that ranges from physical to mental benefits. For the best benefits, practice martial arts with the academy that provides martial arts training in Marrickville and Chester Hill. With the best techniques and age-oriented styles, your kids can be the best in this academy.
Pinnacle Taekwondo Martial Arts in Marrickville Inner West Sydney and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney is ideal for Fitness, Discipline, Focus, Self Defence, Character & Physical Development
At Pinnacle Martial Arts Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, Respect, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, Health, focus, Fitness, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts Sydney a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Karate, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]