Taekwondo, the celebrated martial arts form from Korea, is now an Olympic Sports event. Olympic style Taekwondo is now the perfect means to showcase your prowess and technique to the whole world and be a champion.
Well, not only being in the limelight, but Olympic style Taekwondo also provides each practitioner with a whole load of benefits. In simple words, it makes them better, both physically and mentally. Now, we would look at the many health benefits that Olympic Style Taekwondo provides its practitioners with:
- Boosts Strength – Olympic Sparring for Taekwondo is full and hard contact. You would be made to test your skills and strength against an opponent who is skilled and fully resisting. It would also help in honing your skills much further and make you better all around. The Taekwondoin would be able to use awesome kicking techniques, both during Taekwondo Olympic matches and other matches too.
- Helps you Develop your Kicks – Sometimes an average martial arts school won’t give that much importance to kicks and even if they do, you are taught to kick against someone who is standing still and unresisting. Olympic Style Taekwondo helps you to perform your skills and techniques against an opponent who is constantly moving and resisting.
- You learn to Combine Kicks – In Olympic Style Taekwondo sparring, you would learn to combine kicks so as to score points against your opponent. This helps you master the technique and also be the master in a sophisticated game.
- Improves your Agility – Most ordinary martial arts academies would teach you to move back and forth in a straight line. Entering an Olympic Taekwondo competition by following this style can ensure you being out of the competition faster than you got in. The best martial arts training academy for Olympic Style Taekwondo would teach you how to switch directions quickly while covering more ground. Training with the best academy involves changing angles quickly. So, you would stay away from an opponent’s kick and deliver yours at the right moment.
- Be Better on Both Sides – With Olympic Style Taekwondo sparring and training, you would learn to be better on both sides. This is important so that you can deliver kicks from both sides but also in adopting a stance. One of the most unique strategies of Olympic Style Taekwondo training is quick stance switching. This would help you in easily switching positing and delivering a hard blow to your opponent while he isn’t expecting one, or thinking you are on your weaker side.
These are some of the great benefits of Olympic Style Taekwondo training. For the best training in Olympic style Taekwondo, you can enrol with Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy. By following a comprehensive and dynamic martial arts style, we help each of our practitioners to achieve their pinnacle through Martial Arts Marrickville. Visit
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, focus, Fitness, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585