Taekwondo, Korean Karate and the likes are some of the most popular martial arts styles. Each martial arts forms have been designed and practised from the earlier days in ways that help boost the physical and mental health of the practitioners.
What makes us humans different from the other species is our greater emotional capacity. We are all emotional beings and our capacity to think and perform properly would depend on our emotional capacity and health. Only if we are able to be emotionally healthy would be able to lead healthy and happy lives. So, how do martial arts help in our emotional well-being? Let us take a look:
- Helping to Look Forward after Failure – Facing failures would be one of the hardest things in our life. We give much importance to success that failing in something would completely destroy us. One thing that we all should remember is that failure is a part of life and it doesn’t mean that we are any lesser. There is no need to feel worthless after failing. Martial arts teaches that failure isn’t an end, but a gateway to bigger and better things.
- Combats Loneliness – Despite staying among a crowd, we would feel alone and lonely. The main reason is that we wouldn’t be able to identify ourselves with others. While in a martial arts class, we can find people who share the same idea like us, to be better, fit and healthier. By being the part of a team, we would be encouraged to push our limits and become the best.
- Stops Negative Thinking – Sitting idle would flock negative and agonising thoughts to our mind, which we would be so desperate to be free from. Martial arts training helps us to break free from our comfort zone and alters the state of mind we are in. It would help us to think positively.
- Gaining Control – Training Martial arts in Marrickville and self-defence techniques equips us to gain control in every situation, especially when we are cornered by our opponent or an assailant. This can be attained by being in control over our self and our emotional state of mind.
- Grows Self Esteem – The knowledge that we are equipped with the skill and training to defend ourselves at times of need would instil in us great confidence and self-esteem. We would start feeling and being better in whatever we do.
These are some of the ways in which martial arts training helps us improve our emotional state of being. For the best training in martial arts, enrol with Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy. By providing training in Martial Arts Marrickville and through schools, childcare centres and corporates in the nearby suburbs, we make sure that each person is equipped with the knowledge to reach their pinnacle.
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, focus, Respect, Fitness, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]