Martial Arts is a physical training activity that provides plenty of benefits, especially for kids. Through martial arts training, kids can be stronger and fit, and even develop sharper mental abilities. Martial Arts also shows kids the right path to adopt for achieving a better life.
The many benefits of martial arts can be achieved by training at the best academy, under the guidance of the best instructor. Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy in Australia provides the best training by adopting a dynamic and comprehensive form of training. Let us look at how training at Pinnacle Martial Arts in Marrickville benefits kids:
- Betters Balance – Balance is crucial for all children and the children with a better balance are at lower risk of falls and sustaining injury much later in their life. Many martial arts form requires practitioners to use their legs a lot, be it for kicks or even quickly changing the stance. This can help in improving your child’s balance.
- Improve Coordination – Being a total workout, martial arts training all the joints and muscles. This helps in improving fitness, and in turn, develops physical coordination and balance. This can help in a lot of activities in a later stage in their life.
- Better Focus – Making kids focus for some time on a particular thing is one of the most challenging tasks that parents and teachers face. One of the main reasons is that the attention span of kids are less and they get distracted easily. Martial arts training helps them to control their mind and develop concentration. With high-quality training, they would be able to focus more and persist at a task. It also helps kids with deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Teaches Discipline – Discipline is a quality or virtue that kids are not able to master very well. The truth is that they don’t try much to master it. If kids are able to learn discipline, then they would follow it throughout their lives. Through martial arts, one can learn different types of discipline. It is through discipline that they learn the stances and the posture. While moving forward to the next level, they would learn an even greater discipline. This could benefit them lifelong, in many ways.
- Provides Confidence – Martial arts teaches a kid whatever he needs to know so as to build superior self-confidence. Through martial arts practice, kids would learn to act with confidence, walk with a strong posture, make eye contact, make good decisions and much more.
These are some of the benefits that students achieve through martial arts training at Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy, but the benefits are not limited to these alone. Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy introduces children to Martial Arts, Self Defence and Fitness by adopting a training environment through fun Drills & activities. As children enjoy interactive games and specific training methods, it helps them to develop better motor skills, agility, speed, balance, strength, power, coordination, confidence, focus, discipline, respect and good health.
Pinnacle Martial Arts provides training through two centres at Marrickville and Chester Hill. With the best training provided through martial arts Marrickville and Chester Hill, we help each of our students to achieve their pinnacle.
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, Health, focus, Fitness, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]