Everyone wishes to be fit, strong and healthy. For achieving the desired fitness, people would take part in a variety of activities. When it comes to different categories of people, adults can easily achieve the fitness they desire, while kids are not able to.
What does it mean by being fit? Well, it is a way of saying that a person eats well, engages in physical activities, has a healthy weight and such. When a person is healthy, his body would be in a good condition and it works well, he would feel good in body and mind, and he can do all the things that he wishes to do. Being fit makes a man complete. So, how can your kids be healthy? How can you be a healthy kid? Here are some tips:
- Drink Milk and Water – Staying hydrated is the best way to be fit and healthy. Natural and normal water is the best thirst quencher and kids would need it in abundance. Water also helps in removing impurities from inside our body and cleansing us. Also, kids should make a practice of drinking milk. Milk is a rich source of calcium, which is what kids need the most. Calcium helps in building strong bones. And, if you are a kid who wishes to be fit, make sure that you stay away from soft drinks and other sugary drinks.
- Eat a Variety of Foods – Kids would have a favourite food, there is no doubt on that. But eating the food that is their favourite won’t help much in having a fit body. The best practice is to eat a variety of foods, so that your body would get the important nutrients it needs. Include fruits and vegetables in your diet so that you would stay healthy and fit.
- Listen to your Body – While eating, take a few moments to notice how your body would feel when your stomach is comfortably full. People often seldom notice how their body reacts and end up having more food than necessary. This makes you feel uncomfortable and over a period of time, you will end up gaining unwanted weight.
- Limit Screen Time – Kids enjoy watching movies and playing video games. This would let them sit idle for a prolonged amount of time. For a fit body, it is advised to limit screen time and be active.
- Be Active – Childhood is a time to indulge in fun activities, but it is the time that most spend idle. Kids should find out the activity that makes them more active. One type of the activity would be martial arts. With martial arts training, you can be fit and healthy and develop self confidence and grow your social circle. By being active everyday, kids can lead even better lives.
These are some tips that help kids to be fit and healthy. For the best martial arts training, enroll with the academy that has a training centre in Marrickville, Tempe, Chester Hill and provides training in Guildford.
Pinnacle Martial Arts In Marrickville Inner West & Chester Hill, Bankstown Area South West Sydney is ideal for Fitness, Discipline, Self Defence, Character & Physical Development
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts In Marrickville Inner West & Chester Hill South West Sydney which is a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585