Martial arts is the popular physical activity that people of all categories are engaged in. the major reason of engaging in martial arts training is that it provides the practitioners with many benefits. Though there are no specific age to start learning martial arts, it is best to start during a younger age.
Among all the categories of people engaged in martial arts practice, kids account for the majority. But the problem faced nowadays is that martial arts training academies seldom give importance to kids, but to adults only. Kids, for them, is the means to earn easy income. But if kids are provided with the best raining, they can easily master the technique and reap its many benefits.
Now, let us check what martial arts teaches kids:
- Coordination and Motor Skills – Martial arts techniques and constant training can help kids to enhance their motor skills and improve their coordination. Kids with good balance and coordination can excel well in sports and games. This will build their confidence and would be immune from those kids who make fun of others.
- Fitness – Staying fit in life provides a whole load of benefits. Everyone needs fitness but kids are the one category that won’t get enough chances to be fit. Martial arts is a perfect way for anyone desiring to be fit and healthy. Engaging in martial arts training helps in burning fat and building muscle. Practicing martial arts can also help the kids to look fit and better, have more energy and do better at studies.
- Social Skills – In a martial arts academy there are no individuals. Well, no one can stay there as individuals and be successful. It is a place where team effort is a must and everyone is made to train in a group. The constant interaction between kids will help kids to learn supporting each others, sharing ideas and developing their circle of friends. In short, the social skills of kids will improve.
- Self Confidence – Martial arts teaches a kid whatever he needs to know so as to build superior self confidence. Through martial arts practice, kids would learn to act with confidence, walk with a strong posture, make eye contact, make good decisions and much more.
- Self Defence – We wouldn’t want our kids to live with fear and also it would be great if we could relieve our fear when our kids have ventured outside. Through martial arts practice, kids can have basic ideas of self defence which will keep them safe when they are alone. This would also drive away bullies who are waiting for the right time to pounce on our kids.
Martial arts provides the best benefits for our kids, that ranges from physical to mental benefits. For the best benefits, practice martial arts with the academy that provides martial arts training in Marrickville, St. Peters, Lewisham, Canterbury and Mascot. With the best techniques and age oriented styles, kids can be the best in this academy.
The Pinnacle Martial Arts Mix of Taekwondo Martial Arts Self Defence & Karate in Marrickville Inner West & Chester Hill South West Sydney is ideal for Fitness, Focus, Discipline, Self Defence, Character & Physical Development
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts In Marrickville Inner West & Chester Hill South West Sydney which is a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]