When it comes to Taekwondo training in Australia, there is no better place than Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy. We provide the best martial arts training that is a dynamic mix of all the popular martial arts styles, to help each of our participants to achieve their pinnacle.
Let us take a look at what each student would achieve by training in taekwondo at Pinnacle Martial Arts:
- Taekwondo Martial Arts Training – Taekwondo training, in its traditional and purest style, is given to each student who enrols for learning and mastering Taekwondo at Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy. The benefit of this training is that the student would become much better in life and imbibe all the skills that would help him reach his pinnacle. By training in a friendly and fun-filled atmosphere, each student would develop his social skills even from a very young age, even starting from the age of 3.
- Olympic Style Taekwondo – Taekwondo is a recognized Olympic sport. With big prizes being there to be achieved, many students wish to participate in the sport. If Olympic style Taekwondo is your dream, Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy provides the best Olympic style Taekwondo training that helps you learn the various skills and techniques you need to take part in the sport and be the best of the best.
- Self-Defence Training – One of the major aspects and benefits of martial arts training is self-defence. When most people teach that martial arts are for attacking and defeating one’s opponent, we teach our students that it is for defending yourself when the need arises and not to display your skills on the street.
- Fitness Training – Our martial arts training is a dynamic mix of Taekwondo, Korean Karate, fun boxing – kickboxing methods & effective self-defence methods selected from diverse popular martial arts. This training helps in keeping you fit and strong so that you can be a better person altogether.
- Character Development – Our Taekwondo training strategies are designed to develop the character of each person, especially the overall development of children. We teach each of our students the importance of respect, self-discipline and many other virtues that help them become better individuals.
- Bully Busting – Bullying is when someone would exert their force on you and try to hurt you deliberately. One of the programmes at Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy is bully busting. Through this programme, we teach our students how to effectively bust the bullies without using force. Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy is also a proud member of the MAAB (Martial Artist Against Bully).
These are some of the benefits that you get by training in Taekwondo at Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy. We provide the best training through Martial Arts Marrickville and Chester Hill centres. Our instructors are all well equipped to train our students well, be it a kid of 3 years or a senior of 60+ age.
Train with Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy to reach your pinnacle and be a master in your favourite martial arts style. Through a training style that is a dynamic mix of popular martial arts and self-defence style, we would make you better, overall.
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, focus, Fitness, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]