Martial arts styles and techniques are much popular with kids and it is one of the part sport, part art style that they can engage in. We can also find that kids get enrolled to martial arts classes at a very young age.
Martial arts is one of the most healthy and a positive activity for your kids. It helps them to be disciplined and train with patience in a discipline. For kids, there are a lot of martial arts style varieties, each with its unique benefits. Picking the best one from this lot is often a hard task, but we are here to help. Now, let us look what all are the best martial arts styles for kids:
- Karate – This is one of the most popular martial arts styles around the world. This is a modern form of martial arts that has its roots in the ancient Chinese martial art – kung fu. Karate literally means ‘empty hand’ and it teaches your kids the techniques of self-defence and many qualities that benefits him in many ways.
- Taekwondo – Taekwondo is a korean martial arts style that is largely beneficial for all categories of people. This style focuses more of self-defence and development of self-control, two great qualities that would benefit your kid not only when he is in his school, but in the later stages of his life too. This is also a martial arts style that suits a competitive child.
- Kung Fu – The term Kung Fu means ‘achievement with great effort’. This martial arts style stresses on achieving your pinnacle by throwing in great effort. This is also the most popular and best known martial arts styles. By practicing kung fu, your child will learn the importance of respecting others and the art and quality of perseverance.
- Hapkido – This is yet another modern martial arts form that provides the best benefits to each of its practitioners. For kids, this martial arts style will provide benefits such as developing self-discipline, encouraging physical activity, increasing self-esteem, instilling a sense of respect and so on.
- Aikido – Aikido is the way of harmony of the spirit. It teaches kids how to remain calm and use gentle energy. This helps them develop inner peace and confidence, and enhance self-discipline. Well, in short, this martial arts form provides the best benefit for each of its young practitioners.
- Judo – This martial arts style helps in developing physical fitness, balance and stamina. This martial art form is also competitive in nature and provides kids with benefits that would benefit them for a long time.
These are some of the most popular martial arts styles that benefit the kids in many ways. The martial arts styles are not limited to these forms alone, but also includes many others too. For the best benefits, train with the best martial arts academy providing the best training in Marrickville, Chester Hill, Tempe, Ashfield, Bankstown and Canterbury.
At Pinnacle Martial Arts in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle Karate style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
Great News! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts In Marrickville Inner West & Chester Hill South West Sydney which is a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Karate, Taekwondo, sport, Martial Arts Self Defence, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]