Book Your Free Class Now!
At Pinnacle in Marrickville and Chester Hill Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style.Pinnacle designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members
What is Pinnacle Martial Arts?
Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy in Sydney isn’t your traditional Martial Arts.
At Pinnacle, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing and Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective self-defence techniques for kids and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, mobile, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle Martial Arts style.
The Grand Masters and Master Instructors at Pinnacle Martial Arts in Sydney have over 150 years of combined experience in martial arts which is rarely paralleled by any other martial arts academy.You will usually find this experience on the floor at one time passing their knowledge and skills to their students.
Instructors at Pinnacle are a minimum of 5th Dan globally certified. To really provide the best possible Martial Arts training in Sydney
Why Pinnacle Martial Arts?
- Martial Arts for everyone, all ages, all levels
- World Class Master Instructors and elite coaches
- Home of State, National and International Champions
- Fitness with a purpose
- Fun, Motivating, Safe and Family Friendly Environment
- Decades of experience in various Martial Arts
- Realistic effective Self Defence techniques and methods
- Bully-Proof your kids and provide them with essential life skills from Martial Arts
- Specific classes for kids 3 years and above
- Comprehensive Martial Arts syllabus with selected techniques from various Martial Arts
- High performance Sport Taekwondo program
- Globally recognised black belt from the world taekwondo headquarters “Kukkiwon”
- Coaches are always keeping up to date with the latest trends and training methods.
- Innovative coaches
- One of the finest and most respected academies for Martial Arts and Taekwondo in Sydney.
- Modified self defence techniques to suit kids
- Specific self defence techniques for women
Kids Martial Arts Lansdowne: Pinnacle Kids Martial Arts near Lansdowne for all
The instructors at Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy in Sydney have over 150 years’ experience in Martial Arts which is unparalleled by any other Martial Arts Academy. You will usually find this experience on the floor at one time passing their knowledge and skills to their students. Our instructors least experienced instructor holds a Black Belt 4th Dan from the Kukkiwon World headquarters, therefore providing the highest quality of training anywhere in the world.
Pinnacle Martial Arts World Class Instructors, our Grand Masters, Master Instructors and coaches are all highly renowned and certified nationally and internationally. Our team are always keeping up to date with the latest trends, rules, techniques and scientific training methods to provide the best for our students through skills, knowledge, experience and caring and safe environment.
Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy in Sydney has a unique and innovative program that aids students in improving their confidence, strength & conditioning, resilience, fitness, agility, focus, concentration, discipline, communication skills, teamwork, self-esteem, self-control, self-defence and achieving personal and academic goals.
HOW MARTIAL ARTS NEAR LANSDOWNE WILL BENEFIT YOU
At Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy in Sydney we believe that you don’t necessarily have to be the “tough guy” type to excel in martial arts. As a matter of fact, we believe that many people who act like they are tough martial arts practitioners are actually trying to cover-up their insecurity and fear.
If these attributes lie within you, they can still hamper the way you learn the art. This is exactly why we do things differently at our academy. We help you build confidence, strength and resilience from within so that you are also equally self confident and strong on the outside. That is what true Martial Arts Near Lansdowne is all about.
Martial Arts for Everyone
We help you learn in a very encouraging and exciting environment that is free of competition and ego. Every aspect of our expert training challenges you to own your learning which eggs you on to perform better and gain confidence. In today’s world, it’s important to know how to defend yourself.
Though no one really wants to be confronted by a situation where they have to use their fists, it’s important to have the training and the confidence to be able to defend yourself. When you learn Martial Arts Near Lansdowne at our academy, you are assured that the exciting and fun environment will help you learn better. We also come and conduct sessions at Schools and Clubs in areas close to you.
We have classes for children, men and women of all ages and you get to learn Martial Arts Near Lansdowne from the ground up. We focus on teaching you martial arts that will help you become stronger in mind and body and help you perform better at studies or in the workplace.
For centuries, martial arts has endeavoured to transform the concept of “fight” into one of life performance and we are very traditional in our approach to Martial Arts Near Lansdowne in this respect. At our Academy you will learn:
- Different techniques based on the martial art you choose to learn. We also give you an excellent opportunity to strengthen yourself from within, challenge yourself, develop confidence and learn to defend yourself and those you love
- Comprehensive breathing techniques which help you control panic and fear to deal with life in a better way
- Become healthier, fitter and stronger with our special conditioning exercises which helps you perform much better in all aspects of life
- To build your inherent strengths and help you create an optimistic attitude towards your career and life
- Train in a safe, challenging, fun, non-competitive and ego-free environment which optimises your learning experience
Once you move through our Martial Arts Near Lansdowne program you will develop a deep sense of confidence, pride and self respect. You will find all our instructors to be friendly and encouraging.
Come – learn with the experts.
Are you looking for the following Kids Martial Arts & Self Defence near Lansdowne?
Innovative Martial Arts in Lansdowne for Kids, Teens, Adults and Families. Pinnacle Martial Arts has selected effective Self Defence techniques from various types of Martial Arts disciplines such as Korean Karate, Kung Fu, Hapkido, Boxing, Kickboxing and Taekwondo to create a comprehensive Martial Arts program and practical Self Defence techniques and effective Self Defence methods which can be used in most situations. Pinnacle Martial Arts and Self Defence run specific Martial Arts classes for all age’s kids to adults focusing on their training needs.
Then look no further Pinnacle Martial Arts and Self Defence near Lansdowne is the right place for you or your children to learn develop and excel in Martial Arts.
We are famous for selecting and incorporating techniques and methods from various popular Martial Arts such as Korean Karate, Taekwondo, Hapkido, Kung Fu, Boxing, Kickboxing and Jujitsu to create a dynamic, fun, comprehensive and unique Martial Arts style like no other.
Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy in Sydney adopts and modifies techniques to suit kids, teens, adults, girls and boys to the technique is easy to learn and master it.
Our members benefit from Martial Arts in Lansdowne through building confidence, discipline, self-control, self-esteem, fitness, self-defence, weight loss, balance, strength, focus, listening skills, life skills, problem solving.
- December 19, 2018 @ 4:30 pm - December 20, 2019 @ 7:30 pm AEDT
- December 22, 2018 @ 8:00 am - December 21, 2019 @ 5:00 pm AEDT
- January 16 - December 20
- January 17 - December 23
- November 17