Kids Taekwondo Classes at Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo in Marrickville Inner West, Earlwood & Chester Hill in South West Sydney
One of the best martial arts forms that children can learn is Kids Taekwondo. This is one of the most popular martial arts styles all over the world and is practiced by all kind of people. Children as young as 3-year-olds can start specific Taekwondo Martial Arts classes.
Parents enrol their children in martial arts training, like Taekwondo, as they know that it provides a host of fitness & health benefits. Not only for health but Martial Arts like Taekwondo, Karate and Kung Fu also provide the best benefits for our mind, thereby ensuring greater mental health. So, for our kids to grow up as happier and healthier human beings, we recommend enrolling them at the best Martial Arts Academy in Sydney.
As a parent, your job doesn’t get over with sending your children to kids martial arts classes. You are also obliged to know what your kids are learning at the martial arts training academy you have enrolled them to?, who is teaching your children? how good are they teaching your kids?
Well, if you need a general idea, here it is:
- Warm Up – If you are someone who partakes in an active lifestyle, you wouldn’t need to be told about the importance of warm-ups. Warm-ups help your body to be eased into a state where you can partake in the rigorous exercises. It conditions the body for exercise. Likewise, kids start their day with warm-ups so that their bodies are conditioned for Taekwondo exercises.
- Basics Techniques- Be it anything, or anyone, classes are always started with the basics. Without basics, it is not possible to learn or master the technique. Instead of jumping right into the techniques and styles, they will be taught the basic moves so that they get an idea about Taekwondo and its various techniques.
- Pattern- Kids would be taught about the various forms of Taekwondo and it would help them in mastering the techniques. This can help them in their future while engaging in competitions and self-defence activities.
- Sparring – Sparring is a common sight in all martial arts training academies and gyms. Sparring helps those practicing the techniques to get an understanding of what real life situations could be. Your kids would be engaged in sparring drills with other kids and they would be slowly prepared for competition and so on. Be assured that your kids would always be provided with safety gear so as to not be injured.
- High Performance – Specific Olympic Sports Taekwondo competition training with local, State, National & International Champions.
- Theory – Theory classes and seminars, or chats, would help them to gain a deeper understanding of Taekwondo and its various techniques and benefits. It helps them to master the technique easily.
- Fun Drills – Each class ends with a fun drill session that helps the kids to relax and even learn a bit more about Taekwondo and the other various martial arts styles. This helps your kids to be the best in what they do.
At Pinnacle Taekwondo in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and Martial Arts fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]