Despite being a combat sport, martial arts is the one with the least risk of causing injuries to an individual. In martial arts, injuries are caused mostly when the opponent is not careful or has not had training in martial arts the best way.
The different types of martial arts styles, say like karate, taekwondo, kung fu and so on follow different techniques and each has its own style. If only you are training in these different styles with the best martial arts academy can you be a better practitioner of martial arts.
The common injuries in martial arts includes skin damage like cuts and bruises, injury to ligaments, injury to muscle or tendon, knee injuries, dislocations and fractures, mostly of the hand, finger, foot and toe, and injuries caused to any part of the body by sheer repetition of movement. So, how to stay safe from these?
- Identify the best martial arts academy. You can sit in classes of academies that let you sit in and it will help you get a good idea of the demands of each discipline.
- Those who are new to martial arts should enrol to a reputed institution to learn the appropriate skills and technique.
- Each martial arts styles has its own set of rules. Obey them all.
- If you feel that your technique needs improvement, seek advice from your martial arts instructor. The best martial arts training academy would have world class instructors.
- While sparring wear appropriate protective equipment like helmets and mouthguards.
- Train till you have a good hand-to-eye coordination. This way you can use your peripheral vision and be less likely to get hit.
Training in martial arts the best way can help you be safe and train with ease. For the best training, enrol with Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy. With world class and established centres in Marrickville and Chester Hill, we provide training all around Sydney. Enrol with us!
At Pinnacle Martial Arts in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
The Kids Martial Arts programs we offer focus on building the child’s confidence, discipline, self-esteem, self-control, balance, power, strength, speed, agility, motor skills, focus, determination, problem solving, team work, communication skills, concentration though specific Kids & Teens Martial Arts and Self Defence in a structured, fun, motivating, safe family friendly environment.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
Sydney’s Pinnacle Taekwondo Martial Arts Sydney is an approved NSW Government Active Kids Program Provider
The Active Kids Program voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts Marrickville a recognised and registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for Martial Arts, Taekwondo, Self Defence, sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]