Taekwondo is a popular and dynamic martial arts style popular all over the world. Taekwondo is a Korean word and “Tae” means foot, “Kwon” means fist & “Do” means the way of. This is an ancient Asian martial arts form that anybody can practice, be it adults, teens or kids who wish to train at Pinnacle Taekwondo kids martial arts Marrickville.
Taekwondo is one of the most spectacular, systematic and scientific forms of Korean traditional martial arts. Taekwondo training at Pinnacle martial arts Marrickville teaches each practitioner more than physical fighting skills. It is a discipline that shows ways of enhancing our spirit and life through training our body and mind to work as one.
The major characteristics of Taekwondo are that it is powerful, dynamic, fast, exciting and provides great many health benefits. This is one of the primary reasons why it is one of the most practised types of Martial Arts all around the world. Anyone can start training in Taekwondo, be it kids as young as 3, teens, adults, males or females, as well as people with some disability.
- Boosts Self-Esteem – Self-esteem is an important trait that all people should have, including kids. Self-esteem helps kids to respect themselves, hold themselves up with dignity and face the challenges thrown at them by life. As they complete each level and go up, they will grow in confidence to face life and the various goals they have.
- Learn Self-Discipline – This is one of the greatest benefits that Taekwondo training provides the kids with. Taekwondo helps in encouraging qualities like integrity, perseverance, patience, courtesy and self-control, which makes the kids better human beings. Additionally, this form of martial arts also helps the kids learn a great deal about respecting others.
- Learns Self-Control – One of the hardest moves in Taekwondo or any other martial arts form is to stand still and control oneself. When a kid training in Taekwondo learns to control his body, he/she will start learning how to control their mind too.
- Promotes Socialization Skills – Enrolling in a martial arts in Marrickville training centre helps the kids to develop their social skills. They would be sitting and participating together in a group, with kids of the same age. This helps them to get along well with each other and make new friends.
- Engage in Physical Activity – Taekwondo is a martial arts form that is dynamic and consists of a lot of hard training and physical activities. Taekwondo training is rigorous and the various physical activities help keep your kids fit and in shape. This is why Taekwondo fares better than all other physical activities.
- Boosts Teamwork Abilities – Taekwondo Martial Arts training is done as a team, be it sparring or anything. Classes are provided individually but the skills are honed by training with another person. This helps them develop their teamwork skills and aim towards achieving a common goal.
These are some of the benefits that kids would get through Taekwondo training. For the best martial arts and Taekwondo training, enrol with Pinnacle Martial Arts Academy the best training centre in Sydney. We provide dynamic and comprehensive martial arts training the help each person to achieve their Pinnacle.
How will Pinnacle Martial Arts programs in Sydney benefit your child?
Confidence, Life Skills, Discipline, Self-Control & Focus
Fitness, Motor Skills, Strength, Agility & Power
Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]
Many of our students travel to Pinnacle Taekwondo Martial Arts in Caddens from Penrith, Caddens, Kingswood, Orchid Hill, South Penrith, Werrington, Jamisontown, Glenmore Park, Cambridge Park, Cambridge Gardens, Werrington County, Claremont Meadows, Western Sydney, Southwest Sydney,