ARE PARENTS & ADULT SUPERVISORS PERMITTED TO WATCH THEIR CHILDREN LEARN MARTIAL ARTS?
This is a great question and the answer is YES in some Academies and No in many others. As most things in life there are good reasons for and against.
The Martial Arts schools and other providers of popular activities and sports that don’t allow Parents to watch, actually have good reasons for that.
- Children become more independent
- Prepares children to learn better at school – Parents wont be present there
- Kids become more confidant
- Children focus on instructors or coaches, Not constantly looking at parents for some feed back
- Martial Arts Instructors/coaches can concentrate on teaching the child properly without having to worry about some parents misunderstanding
- Not enough room or seating available for parents
Now we list the many reasons for YES parents should be able to watch kids train:
- Children feel more comfortable and safe
- Children feel supported by the parents actual presence & commitment
- Children learn better when they are comfortable
- Instructors, Coaches & Parents can work together to support the child
- Children & their parents get to feel happy together when a child learns a new move or does something really well
- Parents get to watch, recognise & enjoy the progress and achievements of their children
At Pinnacle Taekwondo Martial Arts in Marrickville, Pinnacle Taekwondo Martial Arts in Earlwood & Pinnacle Taekwondo Martial Arts in Chester Hill have created a safe and family friendly atmosphere in our studios. Pinnacle Martial Arts in Sydney believe that the presence of family members will help and motivate the child, especially when they first begin. At Pinnacle Taekwondo Martial Arts in Inner West & South West Sydney we encourage parents to support their children and become part of the exciting Martial Arts journey for success.
Book your Free Class: https://pinnaclemartialarts.com.au/book-free-martial-arts-classes/
Contact us on 0410 686 585
Many of our students travel to Pinnacle Taekwondo Martial Arts in Caddens from Penrith, Caddens, Kingswood, Orchid Hill, South Penrith, Werrington, Jamisontown, Glenmore Park, Cambridge Park, Cambridge Gardens, Werrington County, Claremont Meadows, Western Sydney, Southwest Sydney,