Enroll your Girls in Karate at Pinnacle Martial Arts Karate in Sydney
When you hear the term ‘Karate’, you would be like ‘here is a martial arts style designed for boys and men’. Well, it is true that this martial arts form is used most by men and boys, but this is also designed for your girls.
Let us check what benefits this male dominated sport can provide your little girl with:
- Karate is Unisex – Karate is designed not for boys or men, it is designed for all. The beauty of karate is that it is unisex. There are no ‘girl push ups’, nor are there any ‘boys push ups’. This isn’t a role playing game where girls play their role and boys theirs. In Karate, it is about the right and wrong way to kick and it is irrespective of the gender of the practitioner.
- She uses her Power – Physically she may not be that imposing as the boys of her age, at first. But gradually she will learn how to use her power, to put all her effort into punching the heavy bag. She is being her strongest self, her fiercest self. By taking part in a Karate class, your little girl would understand that displaying power is normal.
- She learns to be Physical – Well, not in a bad way, but in its good sense. She would know when to react and what to do when the situation arises. By practicing Karate, she would gain the knowledge about the right situation and the time to fend off someone. The times when girls used to laugh nervously when a boy pulls her hair and waiting for him to stop is far gone.
- She has Control over Herself – Karate is not a group sport like football or cricket, where the weakness of one member could be overshadowed by the greatness of others. Karate is an individual sport where individual skill matters. She knows that in order to progress, she has to put in the effort. She will then learn what the instructor teaches her and gives it her all.
- She will set Goal – To achieve the next level, she would set specific goals and try hard to achieve it. She will also develop self control, discipline and correct execution of skills so as to pass through to the next level. Kids would easily identify those who are in front of them in skill level and work hard to get to that level.
- She will Defend Herself – Karate teaches self defence. It teaches your kids how to escape from an attacker’s grasp and be aware of their surroundings. With the realization that they can defend themselves in difficult conditions, they will start developing self confidence.
These are some of the benefits that your young girl would achieve, once she is enrolled to a martial arts academy. For the best benefits, enroll your little girl to the academy providing Martial arts training in Tempe , karate training in Dulwich Hill, Lewisham and Stanmore.
Pinnacle Martial Arts in Sydney is ideal for Fitness, Discipline, Self Defence, Character & Physical Development
At Pinnacle Martial Arts Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
The voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts Karate In Marrickville Inner West & Chester Hill South West Sydney which is a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]