In life we always strive to be the best and winners. But always it may not be something that we can achieve. Some factors would cause us to lose and this could affect our belief and confidence at times. These thoughts could also affect you greatly when it comes to real life situations.
What matters here is self image. What actually makes one a winner or a loser is his perception of self image. It is when we align our self image to success through karate training that we can taste success. Self image and performance are always proportional to each other. The better your self image, the better would be your performance. Well, now you would have got the reason for failing at times, haven’t you?
Champions have a superior self belief and it is what makes them champions. Those with an inferior self belief won’t be able to achieve success in their life. So, how to change your self belief? Let us look at some ways:
- Get rid of negative thoughts – It is easier for negative thoughts to flood your mind than a single positive thought to come in. The best practice is to nip all those negative thoughts in the bud. When your mind is screaming at you, telling that you are not worth and so on, just tell it to stop bothering you. It is as easy as that.
- Stress on the positive – Instead of sitting and thinking about the big negatives you have, take your time to focus on the strengths and assets that make you who you are. Just think of the places and situations where you were able to make a difference and it will help you in creating a positive outlook.
- Accept flaws – “To err is human”, so said a great man once. However hard we try to be perfect, being humans, it is impossible to be. There would always be flaws in things that you do and accept the flaws. Criticizing yourself all the time for some flaw will only affect your self image.
- Don’t feel responsible for everything – There are things that were in your control and those beyond your control that went bad. But, if you are criticizing yourself for all the bad that happened, even if it was a group activity, then you would be doing serious damage to your self image.
- Focus on what you can do – There are things that you can do and that you can’t do. But, it is also easy to knock off the ‘T’ from ‘CAN’T’. If you believe in something, you can easily achieve it. And also try to take help from others in trying to complete a task.
These simple tips can help you increase your self image. Through practicing karate, you can overcome all these negative thoughts and fill your mind with those positive ones. In short, you can have a better self image. This can be easily achieved by practicing with the best karate training centres in Marrickville and Chester Hill.
Pinnacle Martial Arts in Sydney is ideal for Fitness, Discipline, Self Defence, Character & Physical Development
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
Great News ! The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the new Active Kids Program. Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher valued up to $100 per calendar year for each student enrolled in school.
The voucher may be used with Pinnacle Martial Arts a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and active recreation activities. The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]