We all strive to be winners in life, but it may not always be something that we can achieve. Some external factors would cause us to lose and this could affect our belief and confidence at times. These thoughts could also affect you greatly when it comes to real life situations.
What matters here is self-image. What actually makes one a winner or a loser is his perception of self-image. It is when we align our self-image to success through Korean Karate training at martial arts in Marrickville that we can taste success. Self-image and performance are always proportional to each other. The better your self-image, the better would be your performance at martial arts Marrickville. Well, now you would have got the reason for failing at times, haven’t you?
Champions have a superior self-belief and it is what makes them champions. Those with an inferior self-belief won’t be able to achieve success in their life. So, how to change your self-belief? Let us look at some ways:
- Get rid of negative thoughts – It is easier for negative thoughts to flood your mind than a single positive thought to come in. The best practice is to nip all those negative thoughts in the bud. When your mind is screaming at you, telling that you are not worth and so on, just tell it to stop bothering you. It is as easy as that.
- Stress on the positive – Instead of sitting and thinking about the big negatives you have, take your time to focus on the strengths and assets that make you who you are. Just think of the places and situations where you were able to make a difference and it will help you in creating a positive outlook.
- Accept flaws – “To err is human”, so goes the popular maxim. However hard we try to be perfect, being humans, it is impossible to be. There would always be flaws in things that you do and accept the flaws. Criticizing yourself all the time for some flaw will only affect your self-image.
- Don’t feel responsible for everything – There are things that were in your control and those beyond your control that went bad. But, if you are criticizing yourself for all the bad that happened, even if it was a group activity, then you would be doing serious damage to your self-image.
- Focus on what you can do – There are things that you can do and that you can’t do. But, it is also easy to knock off the ‘T’ from ‘CAN’T’. If you believe in something, you can easily achieve it. And also try to take help from others in trying to complete a task.
These simple tips can help you increase your self-image. Through practising Korean Karate, you can overcome all these negative thoughts and fill your mind with those positive ones. In short, you can have a better self-image. This can be easily achieved by practising Korean Karate with the best academy that provides kids martial arts in Marrickville training.
Pinnacle is Australia’s best martial arts academy that provides kids martial arts Marrickville and adult martial arts training. We follow a dynamic and comprehensive martial arts training methodology that