BENEFITS OF MARTIAL ARTS PATTERNS
Patterns, Poomsae, Kata, & Forms are a combination of punching, kicking, striking, blocking techniques, footwork, and movements.
Patterns were used in ancient times as a form of transmission of Martial Arts between cultures, disciplines, and styles. Patterns can appear to be dance-like drills but, they are combat moves and Self Defence methods.
The foundations of Forms can be traced back to Korea, Okinawa Japan, and China.
Patterns help in developing body mechanics
- Develops essential motor skills in children.
- Improves focus, attention span, and discipline.
- Improves your speed, power, precision, and explosiveness.
- Improves footwork, balance, and coordination.
- Increase upper body strength and toning of muscles.
- Improves agility from quick foot and body movements.
- Improves hand-eye coordination through focusing on accurate targeting.
- improves cardiovascular fitness from aerobic workout.
- Builds muscle memory, trains muscle-brain reactions, moves become “automated” and very natural.
Pinnacle Martial Arts in Marrickville & Chester Hill Sydney begin teaching our students from the age of 7 years specific patterns to aid in the development of our students on many fronts. Pinnacle Martial Arts is the ideal place for Physical Development and Character Development.
Book A Free Class: https://pinnaclemartialarts.com.au/book-free-martial-arts-classes/
Email: [email protected]