One of the best martial arts forms that children can learn is Kids Taekwondo. This is one of the most popular martial arts styles all over the world and is practised by all kinds of people. Training in this martial arts form can be begun even by 3-year-olds.
As parents, we would send our kids to martial arts training, like Taekwondo, as we know that it provides a host of health benefits. Not only for health but it also provides the best benefits for our mind, thereby ensuring greater mental health. So, for our kids to grow up as better human beings, we would enrol them to the best Martial Arts Academy in Sydney.
As a parent, your job doesn’t get over with sending your kids to a martial arts class. You are also obliged to know what your kids are learning at the martial arts training academy you have enrolled them to. Well, if you need a general idea, here it is:
- Warm Up – If you are someone who partakes in an active lifestyle, you wouldn’t need to be told about the importance of warm-ups. Warm-ups help your body to be eased into a state where you can partake in the rigorous exercises. It conditions the body for exercise. Likewise, kids start their day with warm-ups so that their bodies are conditioned for Taekwondo exercises.
- Basics – Be it anything, or anyone, classes are always started with the basics. Without basics, it is not possible to learn or master the technique. Instead of jumping right into the techniques and styles, they will be taught the basic moves so that they get an idea about Taekwondo and its various techniques.
- Forms – Kids would be taught about the various forms of Taekwondo and it would help them in mastering the techniques. This can help them in their future while engaging in competitions and self-defence activities.
- Sparring – Sparring is a common sight in all martial arts training academies and gyms. Sparring helps those practising the techniques to get an understanding of what real life situations could be. Your kids would be engaged in sparring drills with other kids and they would be slowly prepared for competition and so on. Be assured that your kids would always be provided with safety gear so as to not be injured.
- High Performance – Specific Olympic Sports Taekwondo competition training with local, State, National & International Champions.
- Theory – Theory classes and seminars, or chats, would help them to gain a deeper understanding of Taekwondo and its various techniques and benefits. It helps them to master the technique easily.
- Fun Drills – Each class ends with a fun drill session that helps the kids to relax and even learn a bit more about Taekwondo and the other various martial arts styles. This helps your kids to be the best in what they do.
These are the different techniques used to train your kids in Taekwondo and make them better at what they do. For the best training, enrol your kids with the best martial arts training academy in Sydney.
At Pinnacle Karate in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy in Sydney designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]