REDUCE THE RISK OF CORONAVIRUS AT PINNACLE MARTIAL ARTS IN SYDNEY
You may be feeling alarmed about the coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, that has been in the news. If so, you are not alone. We at Pinnacle Martial Arts would like to let you know we are proactive in making sure our environment is as safe as is possible for you and your family. Here are some specific measures we are taking:
- Any one that is told to isolate must not attend training and should adhere to the orders and advice of the Government Authorities
- No one is allowed to enter or train if they are above the age of 16 years unless the are double vaccinated and can show proof of Vaccination
- Abide by the Governments social distancing orders
- Students & parents who are feeling sick should stay home until they are better.
- Must wear a mask indoors
Here are more things you can do to help support us in offering the safest environment possible.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly and use hand sanitizer as often as you feel it’s needed.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Please stay home when you are sick or show any signs of not feeling well.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. If you use a tissue, wash your hands afterwards.
It’s important that our members and their families understand how seriously we’re taking this – and that our goal is to make sure that our club is a clean and safe place for you and your family and all other users.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Book A Free Class: https://pinnaclemartialarts.com.au/book-free-martial-arts-classes/
Email: [email protected]
Or Pinnacle Martial Arts in Chester Hill South West Sydney is located at 12 Banool St Chester Hill