We all wish to enroll our kids in martial arts training, like karate. But the biggest dilemma that we face is choosing the right karate academy. There may be a lot of options available around us but what is the best academy for our kids? Here are some tips that help you choose the right academy:
- Martial Arts Style – There is no superior style and there is no inferior style. Each martial arts style and techniques has its own benefits. There may be different types of karate styles and each style could depend on the instructor. Each style would provide its own unique mental and physical health benefits that would make the practitioner a better person. So, always beware of schools that profess that their martial arts style is better than others.
- Quality of Instruction – It is the quality of the instructors that determines the quality of instruction and the quality of the martial arts style learned by your kids. Check whether the instructor makes the classes fun so that kids won’t grow bored at all. Also check whether a variety of styles and techniques are used by the instructor along with providing training with rigour and discipline. Check whether the instructor uses a more positive reinforcement technique.
- Class Age Groups – While choosing a karate training academy for your kids, you should check the class age groups while training. You should make sure that kids are trained separately and not along with adults. Be it beginners or professionals, each age group must be provided training separately so that they can master the style. Techniques that could be learned easily by adults may not be that easy for kids. Also training with adults and being beaten by them would do harm to the self confidence of kids
- Location – Location is an important factor that comes into play when it choosing a martial arts academy. You should choose the karate academy that can be easily reached by your kids. For mastering the karate techniques, your kids should be able to attend the classes regularly and it calls for a nearby location.
- Class Schedule – The timing of classes will also be an important factor in deciding the best karate academy for your kids. If the classes start or end at a time that is not convenient for you and your kids, then there is no point in enrolling with that academy.
- Ranking – Always go for the martial arts academy that helps your kids to master each technique and provides ranking according to it. This helps to ensure that the kids have learned everything well and is ready for the next level.
These are some of the ways by which you can choose the best karate academy for your kids. For the best training, choose the academy that provides karate training in easy to access locations like Marrickville and Chester Hill.
Pinnacle Martial Arts & Karate in Chester Hill & Marrickville Sydney is ideal for Fitness, Discipline, Self Defence, Character & Physical Development
At Pinnacle in Marrickville Inner West and Chester Hill Bankstown Area South West Sydney, we have incorporated many disciplines and integrated the dynamics of Sports Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Korean Karate, Traditional Taekwondo, Hapkido, Boxing, Kick Boxing and fitness to provide the most practical and effective Martial Arts self defence techniques for kids, teens and adults.
We have adopted these disciplines to complement each other thus creating the fast, powerful, exciting and dynamic Pinnacle style. Pinnacle Martial Arts Taekwondo Academy designed popular programs to suit the specific ages and levels of our members.
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Email: [email protected]