Injuries are common when a person involved in physical training of any sort. Whether it is a kid or an adult everyone goes through their fair share of injuries is what we have come across in Pinnacle kids martial arts Marrickville
Kids are more prone to injuries as they are more experimentative than an adult. It is after a fall we learn how to walk! Just the way, only after an injury kids learn that they are not supposed to certain things. At Pinnacle kids martial arts in Marrickville we see kids hurt themselves with unique ways each time!
Why we are mentioning “unique” is for a reason. The hurt we are talking about today is not limited to our classes. It can be in their daily day to day affairs. But, with a hurt many kids discontinue physical training of any form fearing the hurt and pain again.
In order to overcome it, we here at Pinnacle kids martial arts Marrickville list you out the most common injuries that kids face and easy ways that can evade them.
Without any further delay, lets see what are the common injuries according to our experts at Pinnacle kids martial arts in Marrickville.
- Knee injuries
- Hands, fingers and wrist injuries
- Ankle injuries
- Hip joint injuries
- Neurological damages
- Head hits
- Puberty related injuries.
As said earlier, kids are unique in their own ways to hurt themselves. But the injuries can be low to severe in any particular case.
Being careful is what adults teach their kids to avoid injuries. But, kids being kids, will not understand what careful is all about is what we have learnt in Pinnacle kids martial arts Marrickville.
In order to overcome these injuries we can follow 4 simple steps as per our experts at Pinnacle kids martial arts in Marrickville.
Here comes the list of prevention.
- It is always advised to get a complete physical examination done before joining any physical training says our Pinnacle kids martial arts Marrickville experts
- Always have your kids hydrated, well hydrated body is flexible and can avoid many injuries says our experts at Pinnacle kids martial arts in Marrickville
- Always use proper equipment and the way they are supposed to be used. Handling equipments in a wrong way just for fun is the cause of major injuries is what we have learnt in our experience vouch our experts at Pinnacle kids martial arts Marrickville
- Proper functioning will evade 100% of injuries. Kids should be patient if they find something is not easy to learn. Learning one thing new each day will help them achieve proper functioning and movements. Improper positioning or functioning caused more injuries say our experts at Pinnacle kids martial arts in Marrickville.
Avoiding these 4 points will for sure to result in many injuries. It is best to take proper prevention methods than to suffer from injuries is what our experts conclude at Pinnacle kids martial arts Marrickville.