One of the basic facts that students are taught at school is that the human body is comprised of 60-70% of water. This teaches us, even from a very young age that water is essential for the human body. Also, this is the reason why people are not able to live without good water.
In a day, the body loses water through many means, one among them being perspiration. While engaging in Korean Karate training at Pinnacle Martial Arts in Chester Hill and martial arts in Marrickville, you will perspire a lot and lose much of the water from your body. This will cause you to become tired very soon. Well, if you stay long without replenishing water, then you would face chronic dehydration, which would result in a range of diseases.
Experts who have conducted studies in this area have found out that almost 75% of people around the world suffer from chronic dehydration. Experts have also pointed out that for a person to be healthy, he should drink at least 1 litre of water per day per 25 kg of his body weight. So, for a person weighing 75 kgs, he should drink at least 3 litres of water. But, this is something we often forget to do.
Another problem arising is that people tend to drink a lot of energy drinks, soft drinks, coffee, tea and other beverages. These types of liquids, instead of replenishing the water level, would draw away water, as water is one of the elements they need for digestion. Well, it all comes down to the fact that drinking natural water is the best and only way to be strong and healthy.
While engaged in Martial Arts, Taekwondo and Korean Karate training at martial arts Marrickville, you must make sure that your body gets back enough amount of water back as much is lost through perspiration. It is why the best kids martial arts Marrickville training academy that provides Korean Karate training allows for regular water breaks. This academy also insists that people have plenty of water, while they are engaged in hard sessions and during hot weather conditions.
Here are some facts that throw light on the importance of water:
- Very low levels of dehydration can slow down metabolism by 3%.
- Drinking a glass of water can completely shut down midnight hunger pangs.
- Daytime fatigue is caused by a lack of water intake.
- Drinking around 8 to 10 glasses of water a day can help reduce back and joint pain considerably.
- A drop as small as 2% in body water levels would cause you to experience difficulty in learning and focusing.
- Drinking good amounts of water daily can benefit your overall health.
So, in order to make sure that you are in the best of health,
- Make sure your base level of water consumption is appropriate
- Reduce, or if possible stop, the amount of soft drink you’re consuming
- Take regular hydration pauses during your training
or Contact us on 0410 686 585
Book A Free Class: https://pinnaclemartialarts.com.au/book-free-martial-arts-classes/